Monday, April 29, 2013

How to Get Rid of Cockroaches with Vinegar (Safe Non-Toxic Home Remedy for Roaches)

Here's a simple safe way of getting rid of cockroaches for good. I lived in a row home for a few years and when I moved in I was shocked at the amount of cockroaches that would come out at night especially in the bathroom. After hearing about how vinegar gets rid of roaches I filled a spray bottle and sprayed (misted) all of the floors in the house every night at first. I used the vinegar full strength even though I was told to use half water. I got used to the smell of the vinegar especially after not seeing any cockroaches anymore. If I recall correctly it didn't take long to be free of roaches... maybe a week or less.

Don't Kill Me!!!!
                                     
I spray my floors once or twice a week now in my new home just to keep the bugs in check. I clean my kitchen counters and sink every night with vinegar and I spray down my shower with it after each use. I've learned to love vinegar. It's a natural antibacterial cleaner that even gets rid of roaches and ants. What's not to love?



13 comments:

  1. Is this for real ? What kind of vinegar did you use ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have heard people just use white vinegar. My neighbors have used it and said it works real well, so I am going to try it tomorrow and test that theory out.

      Delete
    2. Yes. It really works. Just use white vinegar. If your problem is bad use it full strength without diluting it with water. Good Luck!

      Delete
  2. I fought with the cockroaches for above a year and I just tried vinegar for 2 days now and it's just miraculous I keep my fingers crossed but so far the result is just too good to be true....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vinegar breaks down the enzymes they secrete to navigate to and from their nests. It's not necessarily a poison or deterrent it just makes it difficult for them to navigate to food and water.
    Must use in conjunction with poisons.

    Roaches are like people. They are lazy. They will stay close to water and food sources. Making it difficult for them is an important part of the plan!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vinegar breaks down the enzymes they secrete to navigate to and from their nests. It's not necessarily a poison or deterrent it just makes it difficult for them to navigate to food and water.
    Must use in conjunction with poisons.

    Roaches are like people. They are lazy. They will stay close to water and food sources. Making it difficult for them is an important part of the plan!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The website is looking bit flashy and it catches the visitors eyes. Design is pretty simple and a good user friendly interface.
    pest control san antonio
    #pestcontrolsanantonio

    ReplyDelete
  6. Click here to learn the best way to get rid of roaches fast

    ReplyDelete
  7. Click here to learn the best way to get rid of roaches fast

    ReplyDelete
  8. cockroaches control in abudhabi
    Home cockroaches are seen in several types, the most common of which are 3 of them (German cockroaches, American cockroaches, oriental cockroaches) and vary in size, style of living, and the environment in which they live.
    pest control in abudhabi
    https://www.smartcareae.com/pest-control-services/

    ReplyDelete